Pokemon Arceus Legend is a Fire Red rom hack created by P|at!num994 for GBA fans. The game is available in English and is based on the Arceus Legend, in which the main character must embark on massive new adventures. The game’s new storyline and region make it one-of-a-kind for you to try. Pokemon Arceus Legend GBA is now available for free download, with improved graphics and move effects. There are several new pokemon, which expands the Pokedex beyond its normal size. Last Updated was added on January 24, 2018 and includes a number of new features; let’s dive in and discover those amazing hidden features.
Game File Info:
- Game Name: Pokemon Arceus Legend
- Platform: GBA
- Language: English
- Created by: P|at!num994
- Remake of: FIre Red
Complete Walkthrough of Pokemon Arceus Legend ROM GBA:
If you’ve played Pokemon Fire Red, you’ll notice some similarities in the storyline and graphics in this one. Several new pokemon have been added to the game, expanding the pokedex. The game itself appears to be quite interesting. It’s a storey about ancient Sinnoh, and your main character is implied to be an ancestor of Dawn or Lucas, as they both look similar. And instead of Dialga and Palkia, the focus is literally on Arceus, who they bring into the trailer with the lore that he’s the creator of everything in the universe and there’s a reason he’s associated with these games.
The first thing to mention is that it’s cool that they’re linking Arceus. Those event-only legendaries are never given much attention, but Arceus, being at the top of the hierarchy, is finally getting some. So I’ll start with a few of these leaks. It’s a little strange that this is a, but that’s the deal. When I first saw this, I assumed it was a remake of Diamond and Pearl, and that it would be in the style of Sword and Shield.
Sprites in the game have been redesigned, giving new life to the Pokemon we all know and love. Original designs are also available, giving the impression of lost art. There is also a sprite viewer in the menu, so you can take as many screenshots as you want.
The sprites have been redesigned to look like 3D models, with more details and shading added for a more realistic appearance. Here are some comparison shots of Pokemon Arceus Legend’s sprites and those from Battle Revolution/Colosseum. Sprites can also differ depending on the Pokemon’s stats and nature, with Defense Curl increasing Attack rather than Defense when used by a defensive Pokemon.
Because I understand that not everyone likes the new re-designs, I’ve included the original designs in Pokemon Arceus Legend as well. Here are some more comparison images:
Most Pokemon learn different sets of moves than their standard Diamond/Pearl versions, though some have minor changes, such as Eevee learning Baton Pass. Here are some comparison shots of the updated movesets, such as those found in Pokemon Radical Red Download V2.2.
It should be noted that the Vs. Recorder is not included in Pokemon Arceus Legend because it was deemed unnecessary. However, if enough people express an interest in having it, I will include it in a later update. Also, I’m still working on getting all of the move descriptions correct, so they may change over time as a result of changes made by myself or others.
A series of NPC movements that were implemented are closely related to these updates (such as Brock always running away after battling you). These are more easily seen here:
Improved battle animations and effects:
When used, most attacks now have new animations and visual effects, with most using the same animations as their original counterparts but with a 3D effect to make them feel more natural for Pokemon Arceus Legend’s style. Here are some comparison shots of how attacks differ from previous generations. Gym leaders now have better teams than in other games, and they can also use HMs that aren’t even registered as TMs to prevent players from using HMs without ever leaving the Gym due to a lack of PP or the need for replacements for lost HMs. Most trainers will not level up after defeating you.
More changes to the movesets will be made in future updates, such as adding Shadow Sneak to Pokemon like Haunter that don’t normally learn it or replacing some of its weaker moves with something else.
New Changes Done in Arceus Legend are:
1. Every Pokemon Genders will be Available in the Game
2. You Can Battle with your Friends and Rivals even They are playing on Different Countries and It can Be Played Globally
3. The Newest Pokemon Characters are Available For Example, Ash Ketchum , Serena,Clemont and Bonnie and May
4. The Best Place to Train Your Pokemons Are Gyms , You must Collect 8 Badges to fight Elite Four . It’s a Cool Feature for Gamers Who like Challenges
5. Some New Features Are Added According to Latest Pokemon Games Like In ORAS There is Mega Evolution And In XY/ORAS There are Legendary Plates Which Give Effort Values To Pokemon when Equiped By a Trainer or Held by A Pokemon .
7. Every Pokemons Can be Caught Automatically Via Pokeballs
8. Catch Safari Zone Features In Which You Have to Go To Different Parks in Different Islands Collecting Some Items And then you can Play a Game Called “Catch the Wild Pokemons” (Which is Like Safari Zone Feature in Old Pokemon Games) After Winning This Game You’ll Get One of Alola Region’s Starter pokemon and Some Rare Pokemons
9. Multiplayer Battles with Wifi Connection or Local Connections with Bluetooth, Wifi or even 3G Networks
10. It has All Legendary Pokemon Including Newest Gardevoir , Gengar, Mewtwo ,Kyogre , Rayquaza , Deoxys , Dialga , Palkia , Giratina, Arceus And so on…
11. Pokemon from Alola Region are Available For Example Rattata , Meowth , Pikachu and Some Other Pokemons
12. You Can Meet The Newest Legendaries Pokemon in Game Like Solgaleo and Lunala Even They Are Not Necessary for the Game Story But When You Catch Them You’ll Have an Additional Fun Experience In Your Journey
13. There Is a New Feature About Mega Evolution which is Called as “Pseudo-Mega Evolution” . (It’s Similar to Mega Evolution but it’s like Pseudo-Evolution of Kalos Pokemon ) Because you can’t get Stardusts or other Items to Evolve your Pokémon into Pseudo-Mega Form but you can get them in the Battle.
14. You’ll Get Some Pokemon Like Tyranitar , Gengar and other Pokemons as a Gift After Beating Elite Four or when You Reach Level 50.
15. Newest Characters are Available Like Professor Kukui, Lusamine, Tapu Koko, Matori…etc
16. The Controls of Game are Much Easy and Good To Play on Both Phones and Tablets .
17. When you caught Legendary Pokémon It’s is 100% chances that it will have Perfect IVs which means it can have 31 IVs for its Best Stat (Ex: SpA) which gives additional benefits to your Pokemon to fight.
For balancing purposes, several TMs have been removed/replaced. All egg moves are now breeding compatible, so there’s no need to go through the time-consuming process of checking every single parent for a desired move! (Of course, it’s not THAT bad, but still) This should save time when EV training Pokemon with egg moves.
Here are some TM availability comparisons between Diamond and Emerald. Unless otherwise specified, all Trade Pokemon evolve through their item and level up at Level 40 or higher (i.e. Graveler evolves into Golem by level up). Some evolution methods change from game to game, such as Eevee evolving into Umbreon if levelled up at night/in a cave, or Eevee evolving into Darumaka if levelled up with Sun Stone.
Pokémon that are normally unbreedable (such as Lapras and Snorlax) can now be bred if the right conditions are met, in addition to their standard methods of obtaining (i.e. using certain items). However, if they were obtained through breeding, they CANNOT evolve.
Revamped Battle Frontier:
The Battle Frontier has been updated! It now resembles a tower, and inside is a network of rooms similar to the Sinnoh Underground, where you fight trainers for prize money and unlock mini-games once you’ve cleared them all. Each room is different in size and has a different number of trainers.
The Battle Frontier now has a maximum level cap of 65, preventing you from spending too much time grinding on Trainers. For the same reason, each class is limited to Level 60.
To edit a Pokemon’s moveset, I’ve made it so that you can add and remove moves in the same way that you would normally teach them to a Pokemon (outside of breeding). Instead of “Teach,” it is found in the Pokedex under the “Moves” tab.
Assume you hatched an Eevee with Baton Pass but wanted it to learn Shadow Ball instead. Previously, the only way around this in Diamond/Pearl versions was through breeding. While rival battles are common in Pokemon games, Arceus Legend only has one. Others are likely to arrive. There are also scripted events that appear from time to time during gameplay. Download Pokemon Radiant Completed as well.
Check out Pokemon Nebula Download as well (Working 100 percent )
Screenshots of the Gameplay:
Some Amazing Features in Pokemon Arceus Legend GBA:
- Having a new area and plot.
- Several changes to moves and movesets.
- The character is able to do that little flip
- Run indoor.
- Day and night system.
- HMs and TMs.
- Several new gyms.
- New powers and pokemon.
- Catch as many pokemon as you want.