Download Pokemon Vanguard RPGXP FanGame
- Creator: Ayrei
- Version: v1.2 (Patch v220.127.116.11)
- Updated: April 16, 2022
Pokemon Vanguard is an RPGXP FanGame by Ayrei made using Pokemon Essentials v19.1. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on April 16, 2022.
Also, be sure to check out Pokemon Eris Emerald
“Even within all the darkness, you will always find the light.”
The life of a Pokemon trainer includes leaving home at an early age, collecting gym badges and Pokemon, and competing in the Pokemon League. It was what everyone hoped to be at a young age, and anyone could do it with such ease.
That was over 50 years ago…
Enter Ayrei, the first region to enter the Modern era. At this time, Pokemon Trainers are tasked with protecting the lives of both innocent people and Pokemon across the world. One cannot become or act as a Pokemon trainer without the proper training licensing. Against them, are the Renegades, those who claim the title of a Pokemon Trainer, yet oppose these modern laws and ideas.
You are awoken within this region, with no memories, no Pokemon, only a name. With nowhere else to go, you are invited to Vanguard Academy, a school with only one purpose, to train the next generation of Pokemon Trainers.
- Regional Variants: Encounter new and unique regional variants of familiar Pokemon! Some of them specialize in nonexistent type combinations!
- New Region: Enter Ayrei, a region split into four separate quadrants each blooming with life.
- Expanded Pokedex: With every Pokemon from Gen 1-8 Available, you’ll have a plethora of Pokemon to build your team out of!
- Story: Enter a new and engaging story that steers more towards an untraditional Pokemon story as it progresses.
- New Starters
- Pokemon from Gen 1-8
- Custom player models
- One of the most epic and unique soundtracks you will encounter in a Pokemon fangame
- Upgraded UI
- Side quests
- Enhanced Gen 4 Graphics
- And more!
Be sure to check out our new website, AnimeHaven, if you’re interested in Anime/Manga recommendations, news & more Anime related content!
A full list of credits for development and resources used.
Ayrei – Lead developer, story, eventing, mapping, spriting, shaking and screaming in essentials.
Spriting – JaoCraftBr, Celestial Fearow, Chobbis3, Chobbis4, Pixeldust64, Givemeloop, Kana, Darkside Official
Mapping – Kurisutaru, IceGummi, Chobbis3
Beta Testers – ReintendoO, Jecotto03, CelestialFearow
Pokemon Essentials v19.1 by Maruno
SailorVicious (Formerly known as Heavy-Metal-Lover)
PurpleZaffre & Maicerochico
The cynical poet
Mashirosakura (Magearna recolours)