Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Odyssey GBA ROM
- Creator: PacoScarso
- Version: Alpha 1.1
- Hack of: FireRed
- Updated: September 25, 2022
Pokemon Odyssey is a GBA ROM Hack by PacoScarso based on Pokemon Fire Red. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on September 25, 2022.
Also, be sure to check out Top 10 BEST Pokemon GBA ROM Hacks 2022
On the island of Talrega lies the entrance to the Yggdrasil labyrinth, a gigantic desert carved from the roots of the tree of life over millennia; filled with treasures and other valuable items, it attracted explorers from everywhere. What are you looking for? Fame? Money? Or do you just want to test your coaching skills by tackling the maze? What’s at the end?
- New History and Map.
- New Graphics.
- Shared Experience
- Two Initials Minun and Plusle.
- The first 3 generations of Pokémon plus their fourth generation evolutions are available
- All Pokémon present received a new learnpool and the weakest mediums received buffs and adjustments to bring them to the level of the others
- Two selectable game modes are available in the prologue: Normal and Hard
- The labyrinth is divided into layers and each of them has a captain that must be defeated if you want to continue
- Adding part of the movements of subsequent generations
- All Pokémon, both trainer, and wild, will have 31 IVs in all stats to decrease the grind
- Pokémon nature is highlighted in the various menus
- EVs-IVs screen available in the Start menu
- The automatic stroke can be activated and deactivated by pressing the “L” key on the GBA Emulator
- All fights in the game will be doubles, except when you have only one Pokémon
- Pokemon will not give EVs when defeated. Indeed, it will be necessary to use vigor tools and vitamins (from the reduced price)
- There is a soft level cap to prevent players from making me too much and ruining the gaming experience
- Cannot use healing tools in combat unless held (like berries)
- There is a Prodigious Exchange system in the Talrega guild
- O Esplorokit replaced o MN Cut, Force e Split
- MT infinite
- Presence of Etrian Odyssey features such as collection points, excavation, sea explorations, FOE, and store upgrades
- New soundtrack.
Be sure to check out our other website, AnimeHaven, if you’re interested in Anime and Manga recommendations, news & more Anime related content!